Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Welcome Mrs. Novak!

Please help me welcome 1A's newest member :) 


"Hello!  My name is Jackie Novak, and I am honored and excited to help with this amazing first-grade classroom within the Great Hearts community. I have worked in higher education for twenty years administratively, teaching undergraduate courses and tutoring/proctoring college admission test prep.  I earned a Bachelor of Science in business management and a Master of Business Administration specializing in human resources management from the University of Phoenix.  I have also completed a mediation certificate.  I am married and have two children in elementary school.  I will positively encourage growth and take excellent care of your little scholar.  I will help them do their best in class every day.  If you have any questions, please let me know at jaflahar@email.phoenix.edu.  I will be helping in the classroom on 11/18, 11/29, 11/30, 12/1, 12/6, and 12/7.  Happy holidays!"

We can't wait to work with her!